Continuing with THE MOST EPIC BLOG ENTRY OF ALL TIME!
CAPS LOCK DAY...
WAS THE MOST EPIC DAY EVER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. IT ALSO HELPED ME FIND THE TWIN OF MY SOUL, KIT SUDOL, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A FAN OF CAPS/HATER OF SHIFT. FUCK THE SHIFT KEY.
IT DOES EXPRESS MY JOY, HOWEVER, SANS FANGIRL.
FOR ANYONE WHO SAYS CAPS LOCK IS ALWAYS LIKE YELLING, YOU ARE WRONG. THERE ARE TWO COMMONPLACE EXPLANATIONS FOR SPEAKING/TYPING IN CAPS:
- I'M NOT YELLING, I'M JUST SPEAKING EMPHATICALLY. ALL. THE. TIME.
- I AM JUST SUPER EXCITED ALL THE TIME, DON'TJUDGEME. FUCKERS.
ANYWAYS, I MUST NOW ABANDON CAPS LOCK FOR TEH SHIFT KEY. SADFACE. I WILL RETURN!
RSN: For my birthday, I want a shotgun with no recoil. Make it happen.
ON THE SUBJECT OF KIT SUDOL
She is the twin of my soul. In fact, we're kinda the same person. Let's see the similarities:
- Shoulder-length brown hair
- Square-ish glasses
- English majors
- Slowly dying on the inside thanks to Fenton
- LOVE CAPS LOCK
- Obsessed with kittens and StumbleUpon
- Lacking souls
- Brilliant!
And Kit. (In case you didn't know.)
How can you deny it when the evidence is so clearly laid out before you?
ELI AND THIS BOOK
This was an absolutely amazing movie. Tons of plot twists and other movie elements that I won't pretend to know the name of. (Cinematography? What is this bullshit?) I hadn't realized it was kinda relatively pretty much religious, hence the whole "book" thing. Bible!
Spoiler alert: They aren't talking about Harry Potter.
In fact, if Mila Kunis didn't look like she'd stepped out of an ad for fancy couture (is that right?) clothing, the movie would have been awesome and completely consistent and all that stuff. (I suck at movie reviews.) It was a really interesting take on what would happen in a post-apocalyptic world if there was no religion. Yes, it was pretty much anarchy, but they did it in a cool way.
The most important thing you need to know about this movie is the couch.
The relatively inconspicuous one on the left, currently harboring Eli (Denzel Washington) and Solara (Kunis).
This couch seems pretty normal, right? From what you can see of it, it's the standard "stuck in a house with two old people (who may or may not be cannibals)" piece of furniture. Wrong.
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING COUCH THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.
Why, do you ask? Well, this couch also happens to be a storage facility. For guns. Yeah, you heard me right: The couch cushions flip up to reveal a cache of weapons.
I WANT A COUCH FILLED WITH GUNS. Youhavenoidea.
(Also, you know you're in college when there is a resounding cheer upon the revealing of said gun couch.)
BE AFRAID
The most amazing plant you will ever (not) see.
MOVING ON
I think I'm going to make a separate post on relationships. It's totally worth it, though it'll be super lovey-dovey in places so you might not want to read it if your soul tends to vomit upon encountering sap.
There are these things. They are shiny. They distract me.
The main distracty thing is StumbleUpon. It is a void that steals all of my time. I have also learned that the two things I feel morally obligated to favorite unconditionally are kittens and pictures of space (or possibly art in general). Irregardless, I Stumble across a kitten and I'm like, "(Requisite) Aww! LikelikelikeLOVElike." The key to my heart is tiny, fuzzy, and absolutely adorable.
It looks kinda like this.
Other websites I've found via StumbleUpon and spent hours of my life browsing:
- Visualizations These are the most amazing things I have ever seen. Other than kittens.
- MakeUseOf I have discovered so many things to download here. Also, I LOVE LISTS.
- Gizmo's Freeware But I've found way more things to download from HERE. Yaylists.
- SodaHead Mindless fun is always fun...in a mindless way.
OH FUCK YES IT IS.
- Another random entry along the lines of this one.
- Posting of an unfinished entry I just found in OneNote (with edits, of course!).
- Relationships, legit and otherwise.
I have not decided yet, so we shall see.







No comments:
Post a Comment