Crazy insomnia is crazy. Without my typical artificial supplements, sleep does not come easily to me. This is my reasoning for staying up until...almost seven yesterday morning. No, after seven. The night before I managed to get in bed by...almost six.
Saturday night/Sunday morning was interesting. I played truth or dare Jenga for the first time and eventually broke my embargo on doing dares. Translated, I vaulted over a sofa and kissed Sam. Ooh, daring! I then stayed up until seven.
Yesterday I woke up close to 5, took a shower, ate with Alex and Aaron, went to the study to (finally) do my English homework with Alex, was eventually joined by Sam, we went back to their room, and the night (morning really...) ended with us crashing on their futon. Busybusybusy. But we didn't get busy, for those fellow gutterminds who saw that in the entirely wrong light.
(Also, I have no idea how I'm functioning right now.) Still totally true. I have no idea how I do it.
So far, today has been...interesting. I didn't fully wake up until halfway through my third class, American Government and Politics, which is absurdly late even for me. Normally I'm coherent by the end of my first, Western Moral Traditions, or by the beginning of my second, Research, Literary Criticism, and British Lit. My sleep schedule is now completely fucked up. Still is. Doubt it will ever change.
(abrubtly) end post.
No comments:
Post a Comment